Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) Last updated: Sunday, 14th February 2016.
ExtremeCouponing.co.uk is a site operated by Holly Smith. Registered trading address: Holly Smith, Dalton House 60 Windsor Avenue London SW19 2RR
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using theExtremeCouponing.co.ukwebsite and operated by Holly Smith / Extreme Couponing UK.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Membership to Extreme Couponing UK is free. There is no charge to access any information on this website, and by joining the site you will unlock access to our forum to communicate with other members. We retain the right to report and block any account who may cause problems within the forum section, or attempt to access the backend of the website.
You may register as a member by registering an email address, or connecting through Facebook with a valid account.
We are committed to ensuring that you provide us when joining Extreme Couponing is secure. We do not share any details you provide to 3rd Parties.
- If you sign up to our website you will automatically subscribe to our newsletter. We may use your email address to send you information about coupons, competitions, deals and information regarding the website.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. To unsubscribe you may do any of the following:
- Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link which is situated at the bottom of every e-mail we send.
- Contact us directly by emailing email@example.com with ‘unsubscribe’ as your subject
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the content in which you post, any content which is not suitable for the site will be removed and result in your account being blocked and reported.
Extreme Couponing UK has partnered with some businesses on this site and earns commission when someone registers to a product or service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled byExtreme Couponing UK . Extreme Couponing UK has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Extreme Couponing UK shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Cookies & monitoring
Monitoring is important for your consumers to understand what information you are collecting from visits. It is important that you stress the reasons why you are monitoring this traffic. Remember to mention any 3rd party services you are using that may collect cookies also, such as Google Analytics.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Address: Holly Smith, Dalton House 60 Windsor Avenue London SW19 2RR